Ingredients | Serves 2 | Cook 60 Mins
- 1 Squash
- 4 tbsp of natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Pomegranate molasse (as many as you like)
- Olive oil
- Toasted seeds (you can even make the most of the ones in the squash).
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Peel and chop the squash into wedges
- Pop in a baking tray add olive oil, cumin seeds and some salt
- Pop in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180C (fan oven).
- Make the tahini yogurt by mixing some yogurt with a little tahini. Enough to get a smooth paste, taste as you go.
- To serve, drizzle the roasted squash with the yogurt and sprinkle with parsley, sumac, pomegranate molasses and toasted seeds (you can even make the most of the ones in the squash).
Share This Recipe
Lee Greens is a not for profit veg bag scheme run by enthusiastic, vegetable-loving people living in Lewisham, Lee, Blackheath and the surrounding area. They provide local people with affordable seasonal, organic vegetables from small local farms.
They are an accredited Better Food Trader, demonstrating their firm commitment to ethical principles.