Ingredients | Serves 2 | Cook 30 Mins
- 6 courgettes, split in half lengthways
- Handful radish, split in half lengthways
- Handful broad beans, podded
- Fresh herbs such as tarragon, finely chopped and Greek basil. If you have any pesto or salsa verde you can use that too.
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C (fan). Put your griddle pan over a medium heat and add a good drizzle of olive oil to the pan. Place the courgettes cut side down and char for 5 or so minutes, until you get grid lines, turn over and cook for 2 minutes before transfering to a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt, and warm through in the oven for 5 minutes to make sure they are cooked through. Repeat with your radishes, they’ll cook quicker than the courgettes.
- Meanwhile, put a small saucepan on to boil and then blanch your podded broad beans for 4 minutes, rinse under cold water and slip off their jackets.
- Grab a serving dish and layer up starting with your courgettes, then radish and broad beans. If you have any salsa verde or left over pesto, add this too. Finally scatter over the crumbled feta, some finely chopped tarragon and a good sprinkling of black pepper.
Recipe produced for Lee Greens by Ceri Jones
Share This Recipe
Lee Greens is a not for profit veg bag scheme run by enthusiastic, vegetable-loving people living in Lewisham, Lee, Blackheath and the surrounding area. They are an accredited Better Food Trader, demonstrating their firm commitment to ethical principles.
Live near Lee Greens? Get your weekly veg from this incredible sustainable organisation or find your local Better Food Trader on our handy map.