Plentiful Wholefoods started its journey as Fulfilled, a little shop in Ramsbottom, the first zero waste shop in Greater Manchester.
Pretty quickly, local newspapers, TV and radio caught wind – before national press gave the plastic free shop all the publicity it needed in order to make real ripples in the fight for plastic free. 12 Months in and we have moved to a bigger premises in Ramsbottom – right on the high street!
Our Mission –
– Make plastic free living a reality, not just for a few eco warriors – but for anyone.
– Prevent 1 million pieces of plastic per year from being bought unnecessarily
– Use as little plastic as we possibly can in running the business, both in what we receive and what we send. (We will never send your products in plastic!)
– Educate children and local schools
– Help create a movement of independent zero waste stores, to show big corporations that consumers are ready for change
– Support small businesses working hard to innovate and create plastic free living items, by prioritising small companies and local manufacturers.
– Responsibly source all of our food to the best we can, prioritising organic farming methods, fair trade and palm oil free.
– Always be on hand to offer advice on the best ways to reduce our environmental impact. We’re learning too!