New Know Better Food training now calling for hosts to lead the pilot.
Experience the impact of peer networks and learn to host in this innovative approach to ethical food. You receive 3 free training sessions from expert mentors, learning coaching skills and how to use online collaborative tools, with access to a set of resources.
You put your new skills into practice by hosting three sessions between October 2020 and December 2020 with a group of your own peers, training up new hosts who take the programme on to their networks.
Sign up for training:
- Tuesday September 22nd at 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday September 29th at 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday October 6th at 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday September 23rd at 05.00pm – 7.30pm
- Wednesday September 30th at 05.00pm – 7.30pm
- Wednesday October 7th at 05.00pm – 7.30pm
NB. You need to commit to all 3 sessions in one group ie. 3 Tuesday mornings, or 3 Wednesday evenings.
- A structure and activities to support you in guiding three sessions with your mates or colleagues (think coffee-shop chat not seminar);
- Free training in online peer-coaching skills and tools (three-part training course);
- Support from a brilliant mentor / coach and your peers in between the sessions;
- Free access to resources to help learn and share with your peers;
- An opportunity to learn and make a difference.
to attend all three training sessions on your chosen day via these Eventbrite pages.
To find out more:
We’re really excited about growing this project and creating even more impact. To find out more, email email@example.com